Thursday, March 17, 2011

StampInsanity #51: Find Your Pot o’ Gold!

It’s Thursday which means another fab StampInsanity Challenge! being St.Patty's Day we challenge you to find that pot of gold at the bottom of the rainbow! Use some gold accents, or shades of golden in your color selection!


I used Sire'ne...from the Mystic Beauties set...this was my first time using her and it was great she was so much fun to color...I then cut her out...big mistake...she use to have a big pretty tail but I sniped part of it off trying to cut around it...she is still pretty though....for the background I used alcohol inks...blues and purples then added some gold on top of that...then stuck some pretty flowers on and stamped happy birthday....
the sketch came from CardPatterns, and since I used alcohol inks I'm entering it into the first Triple Tiarra challenge of march at QKD

be sure to stop by the blog to see the other girls creations and enter the challenge for yourself....
I'm not irish but Happy St. Patty's day anyways.

4 comments:

whoistracy said...

How pretty! Love all the purple you used here. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns.

Alison said...

LOVE the background! So pretty! And I did the same thing to the tail once! ;)

Steph said...

So pretty, love how you made the background.

anja curvers said...

Beautiful background thank you for sharing and playing along with cardpatterns.