Sunday, March 13, 2011

Killer Bo Peep Pen holder

Its my smeared ink Sunday and I have finished the project I started last week :) I'm so happy with how it turned out..I have seen people making pen holders and thought I would give it a go, now I want to find more canisters to transform...here is what I have made...
I used the Killer Bo Peep's Build a Garden set and first stamped and masked and stamped my mushrooms, then I masked and stamped my Bopeep and her lil sheep, I then colored everything with markers and colored pencils, I added some puffy snow stuff to my sheep and tinted it a little with a brown marker, I then stamped and cut out my flowers to go around the top, tied it with ribbon...and there I have it...a really cool pen holder from a metal Pirouline canister.... my motivation for this was the challenge from our Sugar our guest DT this month...she challenged us to make something green... color and recycled.

thanks for taking a look, and be sure to stop by the Forum for more great inspiration and challenges!

I'm also entering this into the Delicious Doodles challenge- use Green

2 comments:

Alison said...

Great idea! Love your colors. I think you made an awesome "green" project!

Teri said...

Brilliant project hun! Love the magic mushrooms! LOL
Thanks for playing our 'Green for St. Patrick' challenge at Delicious Doodles, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x