Saturday, March 5, 2011

Glimmer misted spring

Welcome to another Sentiments Challenge! We're beginning our March challenges this week....and we have something very special for you!!!! We're participating in the Operation Write Home Blog Hop!!!!!! So start at the OWH blog so you don't miss any of the fun along the way. Or if you're just here for Shannon's Sentiments then check out that blog for more inspiration, and if you are just here for me then check out this springy card and this one on my other blog.

This week the challenge is Misting sprays and here is my card


I used images from the springtime set and colored them with colored pencils then I glimmer misted some papers and added some ribbon and a bow....and there I have it....the sketch came from Skipping Stones Designs. thanks for stopping by....have a great weekend!

No comments: