Friday, March 25, 2011

Shannon's Sentiments Spring colors challenge

Happy First Saturday of Spring to you! To celebrate, Shannon's Sentiments challenges you to use Spring Colors in your next creation. Here are our Spring Colors:


I couldn't help but use the free digi that I received from the news letter...I messed with the senti a bit to make it fit....and then just used markers to color my "special" egg.


I sure hope you can join us this week....
now go check out the storefront blog and see what the other girls have created for you!
also don't forget about the Shannon's Sentiments DT call! you'll defiantly want to check that out!!! You only have until May 1

I got the sketch for this card from the Cards for men challenge blog....in all honesty this card is for a little man....my nephew...but all in all he is going to be a man some day!

happy spring yall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! Love the special egg.

DIANA L. said...

Cute card,love the image and papers are great,.And a great take on the sketch.
TFS
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com