Thursday, March 17, 2011

NEWS

to some of you this will be an update...to others its news...

I just got back from the Dr and they say I'm 6 weeks pregnant! I took a home test weeks ago and saw my dr early last week and he scheduled me for an ultrasound to be positive on how far along I am...it sucked having to go in with a full bladder! but in the end it was worth it! I'm so happy right now! and DH looked pretty happy too...he was so cute just staring at that screen.... this is just so cool!!!

check out my lil blurr

7 comments:

Erica said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! YEAH!!! I think this is our first baby in the SI asylum since it started!

Alison said...

Yay, Kapree!!!! I am SUPER stoked for you! What a wonderful picture!!!

DK Spins said...

What wonderful news Kapree!!!! Cute pic of your little bun You take good care of yourself & delegate all you can to your hub. ((((clapping))))

Carol W. said...

Fabulous news! Congratulations to you and your Hubby! Love the picture! TFS

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

WOOO to the HOOOO!!!! YEAH! I'm so happy for you!!! I wish I had an unltrasound picture that great!!!!!

Unknown said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations!

Carmen said...

OMG! Just came over to rave about Alice and his induction and saw this! CONGRATULATIONS! How fabulous :D Oh you know what? You can get Alice baby gros! You so can!