Thursday, March 3, 2011

fuzzy Kassandra

It’s time for another fab StampInsanity Challenge! This week, we challenge you to see how many textures can you incorporate. Have any unique ways to texturize?

Here’s my card, featuring the devil doll Kassandra...


for this card I found some fresh flocking I had and used that for her hat and boots...its so soft fuzzy and fun to touch! but it just wasn't enough texture so I embossed my background paper... I just love this image and it is so much fun to color! I got the sketch from Sketch Saturday...go check out what the other girls have for you to look at...
thanks for taking a lookie look

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Beautiful card...lovely image and a great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.

Take care
San x