Sunday, July 31, 2011

we have such sights to show you

here is a card I made for the Oh the horror challenge on the Smeared and Smudged
being that Hellraiser is one of my favorite Horror flix I just had to make something for it!

this lil guy came from the Creepers set from smeared ink...and he reminded me of one of the Cenobites from Hellraiser so I just had to use him. (by the way this cenobite honestly scares me every time I watch this movie!)I colored him with my pencils and some markers used red ink and made smudges, the scratches are from the chicks dig guns smeared ink stamp set...and the background paper is made using wax paper (the guest DT challenge for the month)
I hope you enjoyed it...if you hurry you can enter a challenge too...but you have to get it in by tonight...thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

Andrea C said...

I freakin love your card it is WOW x