Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Batty ATC holder

Welcome to the 5th and final day of Smeared Ink previews :( I have been enjoying everyone elses projects so much!!!

today I'm sharing with you, what I think may be my favorite image....

if you don't know by now I love LOVE bats! they are so cute to me! and this lil guy is freakin' adorable!
I made a lil ATC box with him to hold all the ATCs I've made and swapped...I'm not sure where I found the pattern...I had to alter it anyways :) my guy is tinted with colored pencils and has liquid glass eyes...This month at the Smeared and Smudged forum there is a challenge called the Junk Funk challenge and it is to recycle/use a brown lunch bag...so for my lil box I cut out some cardstock, then took my bag and crinkled it up, then flattened it out, then rubbed a brown crayon over it, then heated it (not really sure why I did this...just seeing what would happen...but it turned out cool) then I glued it to my cardstock (just elmer/pva glue) let it dry then assembled...the "ATC" came from a cuttlebug die, and the green paper is leftovers...I think thats it....thanks for stopping by...and joining me on this new release adventure!

1 comment:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this creation! I may have to aquire this batty set for myself someday.
HOpe you are doing well!