Sunday, July 17, 2011

reel me in...Night of the Living Dead

this week at Tiddly Inks their challenge is "Reel me In" they are challenging us to make a card/project based on a summer movie or a scary movie....well if you know me or have looked around my blog you know which of the two I'm going to choose!

I picked the good ol' classic horror movie...Night of the Living Dead!!!

wadda ya think? They are colored with colored pencils my "Barbara" is Lara Belle from Tiddly Inks and the Zombie guys are a freebie from Make it Crafty...I made it all black and white like the movie...that paper is hand made from a tutorial on Smeared and Smudged...its the Guest challenge this month...its made from wax paper regular paper and ink...thats it...well and an iron....go check it out...
thanks for stopping by :)

7 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

This is AWESOME!!! Love the black and white and even better is the movie poster to go along with it!! Oh my gosh and the sentiment!! LOL - perfect for our movie challenge! Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

Loopylou. said...

OMG!!! I love this card!! thezombies are fabulous and the spooky colour scheeme rocks!! just awesome!! thank you for coming out to play with the tiddly inkers hugs Lou xxx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Killer! I love it!!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Totally fabulous KC!! LOVE LOVE!!! Great coloring and fabulous imagery!! Great pic for a movie!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Andrea C said...

haha this is ace I love it x

DonnaMundinger said...

Amazing, Kapree! Got a little behind in my commenting but you totally rocked this challenge. I love it! xxD

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

I LOVE this! :D