Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 2...Sex Kitten Zombie

Welcome to day 2 of the Smeared Ink Halloween release!
today I'm sharing with you Sex Kitten Zombie from the Zombie Pinups set

isn't she awesome?!?
I made this card for my DH he just loves zombies so I couldn't resist...I took pics before I wrote on the inside...ha ha no gushy stuff for you to read :P


I made a gate fold card...my first...I colored my sex kitten in colored pencils and made the background with alcohol inks (I love the drippy blood looking stuff) The senti is from the same set, and that brain is from Creepy Glowbugg's etsy shop.

I sure hope you are enjoying this release I know I am...
be sure to check out what the other girls have for ya...and see ya tomorrow

1 comment:

Angela said...

This is freakin awesome. I love the inking you did and the image is awesome.
You asked me about the bats on my post here http://inmyquiettime.blogspot.com/2011/07/deconstructed-sketch-10.html
No, they are K&Company 3D die cuts at I purchased at Joann's Craft Store last Halloween.

Hugs:)
Angela