Thursday, July 21, 2011

Simply Betty Wallet album

Please see next post for the Smeared and Smudged blog hop
I'm typing this really fast so I hope I don't leave anything out....
ugh I have been so busy with so many things going on at once I nearly forgot about my Simply Betty entry....I have been making this Wallet album and it has been almost done for a few days now....grrr...but luckily I finished it! and I'm so happy with how it turned out...its amazing how great something looks under stress:)

the challenge at SB was to make a mini scrapbook album...and after seeing Jess's wallet album I knew I had to try it! and it was so fun! another first for me...this day is just full of firsts first my ducky now this....and they both turned out great...oh I'm babling I bet you wanna see pics huh?

so wadda ya think? I embossed the background the teens are on with my cuttle bug then inked it up...inked up the edges of the whole thing, stamped my Imagine on there (I got that stamp at Walmart....stapology is the company...I think) my teens are colored with pencils and liquid glass applied to their eyes...well Rio's glasses :) all my images are from the Everyday Teen Scene collection.
and ya thats about it! the inside I left very blank...I'm planning on pouting pics of my nieces and nephews in it later on with some journaling....thats the plan at least :)
thanks for stopping by...I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simply Betty: mini album

2 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is a great idea! I love it!!!!

ike said...

FABULOUS - I love and and the little touch with the eyes/glasses is great. Really, REALLY love that ducky though :-D
Ike xxx