Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Going Goth challenge

its another Fab Thursday for Stamp Insanity! this week Stamp Insanity is Going Goth!!! my fave!

here is the super card I made for this challenge...


my image is Pierrette from the Les Coquettes collection...this was my first time coloring her up and I loved it! I made her very goth all black...with a black sprakly heart...it was done in colored pencils with black marker detailing...the corner swirls are from Morgan's Spell Rubber set, and the senti is from the Other Worldly rubber set.
Please take a look and see what the other girls have created...trust me! I have seen them and they are FAB!

Ward 2:
forSpecTextBoxBigSammi forSpecTextBoxBig Erica
forSpecTextBoxBig Alison forSpecTextBoxBigKapree<--Me



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges
Incy Wincy Designs: B/W and 1 other color
CPS Card Sketches: sketch

1 comment:

Tina said...

i love this card...great colors and details

Tina