Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pinky purple

At Tiddly Inks this week the challenge is Inch my way along...we are to use inch art to create wee projects for wee people...seeing as how its my niece's b-day this was perfect timing!

I created this lil card for her..using her fave colors purple and black...and the Tiddly image Pinky. I added puffy paint to the cupcakes to make it look like frosting....I really like how they look!

thanks for taking a looksie...be sure to check back tomorrow to she the super cute project I made for the new Smudgy Antics challenge!

4 comments:

Loopylou. said...

cute card kapree, love the inchie cupcakes!!
thank you for joining in with thw tiddly inking fun over on tiddly inks hugs Lou xxxx

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Love LOVE this Kapree!!!! Gorgeous colors!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Kapree! Love the purple and the cupcakes look so cute as inchies. thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

Larissa said...

Great card! I love what you did with our challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

Hugs,
Larissa