Monday, August 22, 2011

Hubby's B-day card #1

This weekend is my Hubby's B-day and so I told him that he was going to get a ton of cards because I have so many ideas...he inspired me :) aaaaawwww I know puke....shut up!

anyways there is a challenge going on at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz to make a card using layers...so I went out and bought me a new image to play with (I let hubby kinda pick...I narrowed it down to 3) and here is my creation.

isn't she sexy?!? he is just going to love her...how could he not? her name is Allura Von D. I colored her with my colored pencils and then added on the layers and a CTMH stamp and there I have it...well there he has it ;) I'm so excited to give it to him (the card that is, not....oh never mind) I kept the outside of the card clean...its the inside that is as dirty as Allura ;)

I found a sketch with a bunch of layers at Guylou's Inimitability blog that I want to enter this card into too...

7 comments:

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Fabulous card!! Love the pp and that image is sensational! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's!
Cheers!
Guylou

ike said...

Ooooh - she IS lovely isn't she ? How can he resist ? It's a fabulous card and I hope he really likes it and has a Fabbo day.
Hugz
Ike xxx

Sara I. said...

Sassy and spectacular!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Guylou's and good luck!

Deb Mitchell said...

Ohhhh what a gorgeous card she! I love the design & colors-a brilliant card! Thank you for playing along to Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge Blog this week xox Hugz, Deb

Vicky said...

Fabulous card & love the sassy image.

Thank you for joining us at KKKGirlz Challenges, hope to see you next time.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Kim Kelley said...

Most definitely sexy! I am sure he loved it!Thanks for playing at GI!!!

Trina said...

Great card! I hope you guys had a great birthday weekend! :D Thanks for playing at Guylou's Inimitabiltity!