Sunday, January 2, 2011

you don't wanna miss this!

today I have a few items to share with you...
first is my New Years card


I used one of Smeared Ink's Occasions lil Grumpies (this lil guy is to cute!) and I colored him with markers, and the paper I made with my Alcohol inks, I then cut it all up and arranged it and stamped my grumpie senti on it and there I have my cute lil card....
The sketch came from Mojo Monday
I'm also entering this card into the following
Paper Playtime - New Year
For Fun Challenges - New Year
Fresh Brewed Blog - New Year


next...

now this is really cool....

are ya ready...

CHECK THIS OUT!

isn't that the coolest blood vial necklace you have ever seen... a picture of? to bad you can't see it in real life (and that my camera sucks) but ugh I love this necklace! I wore it yesterday and got complemented on it woop whoop! love when that happens...the vampire mouth I took from another neclace that I took apart because it was to girly and...well I made it cool!
this lil vial I got from Smeared ink in their odds n ends section...I have always wanted a blood vial necklace and now...I have one! yay ME!

No comments: