Friday, January 7, 2011

Shannon's Sentiments My Challenge

YAY the weekend is finally here!
and do I have a fun way to kick of your weekend...I am the host of this week's challenge at Shannon's Sentiments!!! YAY me!
It's super simple and I hope you'll all play along. After all....there's a $10 gift certificate up for grabs for a random winner....and who don't love free stuff?

Ok so the Challenge is to use ribbon on your project...any project....any ribbon....
So here is what I have created...


its a cute little planner just for me! and it can fit into my purse....I used the planner set and didn't put in the lines I wanted to keep it very spacey (just in case I get the urge to draw or something) I put my fave Shannon's sentiments image on the front and stamped my background with a SI stamp and very colorful to match the swirls on the inside... I then put my skull ribbon on the outside punched some holes and tied it with some black ribbons....then I sprayed it with modge podge just to kinda finish it all off.... it was actually super easy and really cute!

be sure to stop by the blog and enter our challenge and to see what the other girls have made...super cute you don't wanna miss it...

also...we're looking for a few good gals to join our fun. If you want to be a part of all the upcoming excitement, apply for our design team. Details can be found here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so great!

ldfdesign said...

i going to steal this! wonderful job!