Friday, January 28, 2011

Sweet Pea Birthday Celebration

Over at Sweet Pea Stamps there is all sorts of fun stuff going on
to celebrate her birthday! there is a stamp that you can buy for $1 with another purchase...ya that got me..I placed an order yesterday! I'm so excited for my stamps to come!!! It such a hard decision for a gal on a budget!
also in all the birthday celebrating there is blog candy being given out....this I just had to get in on...
today they wanted a link to a card you have created using a sweet pea stamp....so I went back and found a card that I made but never posted on this blog (I had it on my old blog) so I'm going to show you now because its one of my faves! I don't know if its because it has my fave colors or what but I just love this card!

I originally made it for a Smeared and Smudged oh the horror challenge...I think the movie was 30 days of night-the poster was red and black

No comments: