Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stamp Insanity Colors of YOU

It’s time for another StampInsanity Challenge! This week’s challenge is called Shades of You. The Groovy Gurlz are challenging you to use only shades of YOU! Ok, and white, if you must! :) Winters blues? Red Hot in love? LivingStrong in yellow? I couldn't pick a color, so I chose black :)


I colored lilith with colored pencils then I liquid glassed her dress...I really love the way it turned out....the background paper is made from acrylic paints, I let it dry then crumpled it up and sanded it...I love it! (oh and I'm sorry about the pic...I saw there was a finger print on the lens...I'll try to get a better one tonight)

go check out the colors of the other groovie girls then enter this challenge for yourself....
enjoy!

forSpecTextBoxBigJacquieforSpecTextBoxBigAlison forSpecTextBoxBigErica

forSpecTextBoxBigRosalien forSpecTextBoxBigJuanitaforSpecTextBoxBigChelsea

forSpecTextBoxBigJules forSpecTextBoxBigKapree

No comments: