Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hardcore Hardware challeng

Happy Thursday blog world!
today there is a new challenge over at StampInsanity and it is called Hardecore Hardware and I made this last weekend and have been so excited to share it with the world

Its an altered Altoids tin....I painted it purple then splattered some white pearl on it, then I took my Nicholette image and colored her and cut her out then put some utee on it and heated it then stuck it in the freezer then took it out and bent it so it cracked, I then made 5 lil cards to go inside, they say "just a little note" I used allot of glimmer mist so the picture didn't turn out so well... the flowers were all punched out of book paper from Paper Maddness (link on sidebar) then I glimmer misted them too and added a lil jewel.....

thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other fab lady's on the hop

forSpecTextBoxBigJacquieforSpecTextBoxBigAlison forSpecTextBoxBigEricaforSpecTextBoxBigJules

forSpecTextBoxBigRosalien forSpecTextBoxBigJuanitaforSpecTextBoxBigChelsea

No comments: