Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Primary Color Drips...let it be

so today is day 1 of KICKSTART YOUR ART!! I really hope I can make it through the week, I think this is going to be a great way to get my mojo back!

today's challenge is 3 Primary Color Drips. and there was a tutorial on how TITBELSOEUR created her page, so I kinda didn't venture to far from the example...I was sorta having problems with this challenge, didn't know what direction to go...I did know the 3 words I wanted to use...that part was easy!
 I created this and used some Smeared Ink stamps from the Inky Dreams set (stamped them in primary colors) and wrote the lyrics to The Beatle's "Let It Be" this song reminds me of my mother inlaw...it was about Paul McCartney's mom and it just spoke to me today....man I miss her!

ok off to bed...can't wait to see what tomorrow's challenge is!

I would like to enter my page in the Creative Creations Challenge- Less is more

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Very moving page, Kapree. Love the inspiration and it was brilliant to use the splatter stamps as well. xxD

Laura B said...

Beautiful work, Kapree. This is a really touching tribute to your MIL. Big hugs to you my friend! I'm glad you decided to play along with us this week.:)

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Love your page ! I do the same as you do : I am not good at journaling, thus I often write song lyrics on my pages ! you have done the same, and you did good !!!
thanks for playing along with us !

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

you are the most musical girl I know Kapree..love that song too.
Thanks for joining us.
hugs
susan s