Saturday, January 25, 2014

Phlem Love!

those of you that know me and have talked to me know why I have been MIA for the past little bit, but I'm hoping to get back in the game! and what better way than to turn to my new favorite Gelli prints :)

I created some ATCs using some of my Gelli papers, and the Freaky Freebie image from Smeared and Smudged's forum (free digi image to use to enter one of the many awesome challenges for the month)
 I made two ATCs kinda opposites I guess...I don't know I was just messing around and having fun....I use my circle punch and heart punch, a love stamp and with my PHLEM FROM THE MONSTER HEARTS SET I colored him up with markers...it was actually really therapeutic! great way to get me in the mood for February!

thats all for today...see ya at the forum!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's really cool how you did two of the same, but changed it up a bit for each one. Love how you've colored Phlem, and I swear that gelli plate is so neat! Glad to have you back!