Sunday, February 6, 2011

Soul Mates / Shrinky Dink rings

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!
There are a bunch of great things going on at the Smeared and Smudged Forum allot of changes are going to be made on Monday.....but today I would like to share with you our new DT blog its called Smudgy Antics, each day one of the DT members will have something to share with you...one stop shopin for all your creepy, dark, and just down right awesome desires!

Sunday is my day to share, and I have altered this little box...its actually called a love box they are made by durex to hold condoms ;)


I altered this little box using my Holy City Stamp set, I took the image and modge podged it on my box then stamped soul mates on a flower and glimmer misted one flower red and the other black, then I had to make something to go inside it so I made some Shrinky dink rings

I used the birds from holy city, the heart from chicks dig guns, and the skull from Bo Peep. I found the ring tutorial here
my inspiration to make a box came from Jane our guest DT Febuary Challenge which is to create or alter a box to hold a valentine gift or card....I couldn't wait to enter a challenge this month, starting now Smeared Ink is releasing an exclusive freebie that they are giving away to those who participate in any of the Smeared and Smudged Challenges this month!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Ooh I love this! I must check out that tutorial, thanks for the link :D