Sunday, February 20, 2011

Smeared Ink Sunday

Today being my Smeared Ink Day I have a few things to share with you, first off is this really cool Shrinky dink bracelet I made.

I'm not sure where I got the original idea but I love it! I used the Holy City stamps and stamped them on the plastic then painted the back with white acrylic paint punched my holes and shrunk...I love the way it turned out!!

I have also made this card using the new Aphrodite digi image that I got for free by entering a challenge this month at the Smeared and Smudged.

I imagined her up in the clouds for some reason...so thats why all the light pinks, the senti I typed up, and the background/patterned paper I made a while ago, by melting crayons directly onto my craft iron and then smearing it on glossy paper. The sketch came from Sketch N Stash, also I'm entering this into StampItCrazy where anything goes, as well as the Desert Islands Crafts Challenge....if you have never heard of it you must go check it out its such a fun challenge, and the contents I used are

1. Monochromatic
6. Only one pattern paper
7. The color Red-her hair is red my camera made it look different.
8. No flowers
9. Swirls

for another Smeared Ink image check my post below....its awesomely creepy!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Oooh!!!!!!!!! I am TOTALLY going to make this bracelet! What an amazing idea, and it looks fantastic! Kapree, this is so cool! And your Aphroditie card is awesome! Thank you for joining us at Desert Islands Crafters Challenge.

Jackie said...

Great image, and fab take on the sketch. (LOVE the bracelet) Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch n Stash this week. hugz Jackie x

jo said...

Love that bracelet!!!!

Card is fab too...thanks for joining us at Desert Island Crafts!!

Jill said...

gorgeous bracelet and I love your card thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx