Monday, February 28, 2011

A Sooty miss you

this weekend was the VSN at Splitcoast...and I tried to participate as much as I could but I had a terrible migraine today so this will have to do...

I made this card for the "A Sooty Kind of Love" and the challenge was to use the soot stamping technique found here


I used my Holy City stamp from Smeared Ink and the background papers are from old books I got from The Scrap Factory and I chose to do it monochromatic an inspiration I got from this month's Smeared and Smudege Photo Inspiration challenge, and the sketch came from Papertake weekly

2 comments:

Alison said...

Ooh...this looks fabulous! I am going to have to check out that technique because the end result is really cool!

Lisa said...

Great take on this week's sketch! Love the CAS look. Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)