Saturday, December 28, 2013

Don't Shoot Me Santa

I really did make Christmas cards this year...they just still haven't been sent to some of the people so I can't post them yet...but this one I made for...myself I guess...I just had fun making it :) that and I really don't like Santa so I was giggling the whole time because this Santa is so evil and I think he is showing his true colors...he is such a killer of Christmas!
the image is from the Serial Killer Santa digi set from Smeared Ink along with the senti...and I colored him up with pencils then added some red glittery blood to his cleaver, then I matted it on a baby wipe that I had used to clean up some black ink with a while ago...I just thought it looked cool so I saved it :) then I added a glittery red snowflake and there it is!!

I was inspired by a music video that someone awesome found (ME) and the song is called "Don't Shoot Me Santa" its the Rock N Rolla challenge video for this month over at Smeared and Smudged. I also followed the sketch at Sketch Saturday!

hope you all had an awesome Christmas...I know I did...I just loved how excited my lil one was with everything!

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Oh no!!! I though Santa was holding up an envelope with an edge in Christmas red. Only when I enlarged your photo did I spot how sinister he really is! I think you might need to watch less chainsaw massacre movies and more Disney but do keep playing along with our sketches at Sketch Saturday!!! Happy new year to you! Lesley