Thursday, December 12, 2013

S&S blog hop!



Wahoo it’s time for the Smeared and Smudged blog hop!
This month’s theme is anything goes…perfect and easy!
So here is what I made
 It’s a waterfall card! And it was kinda challenging for me to make it ovals but hey I did it and it looks cool (I think) here are some more pics…
I got the idea to make them ovals because of the current Very Sketchy challenge at the Smeared and Smudged forum…I hate cutting ovals or circles so my bigshot came to the rescue : ) I use digi stamps from Smeared Ink’s Gothic Christmas set…except the lil solder at the end…he is from my new rubber stamp set I just got from the Smeared Ink rubber club…Rick St Dennis’ Dark Holidaze! The first Season’s Greetings stamp is from CTMH and that ribbon I used at the bottom is from Stampin’ Up.
Speaking of Stampin’ Up…they are having a huge sale going on right now…80% off !!! (shop link on sidebar)

here is the rest of the blog roll...be sure you start at the beginning!
Black Dragon
Lyneen
Kay
Julia
Laura
Evil Edna
Shoni
Maureen
Rocio
Kapree <-----me center="" nbsp="">
 Fiona
Susan

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

11 comments:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

wonderful project. I love the use of all the wonderful stamps. Happy Holiday dear friend.
susan s

Laura B said...

Such a cool card design! I've been wanting to try to make one of these, but I haven't gotten up the nerve yet.:)

maureenjscott said...

Fantastic card Kapree!!! love the waterfall effect, I've never tried that - must add to my to do list!! So glad to be hopping with you today!! Mo xxx

Rocio De Alba said...

Love all the detail and sections Kapree! I've never heard of a water effect card. I'm gonna have to look this up!

xoxo
Rocio

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous what a fantastic idea love it !!

Julia said...

Love the card!
Thanks for sharing this creation.
Hugs,
Julia

I Don't Do Straight said...

Kapree this is FAB! you did a great job, Love all the images, the very thought of attempting a waterfall card scares the living daylights out of me LOL :)

DonnaMundinger said...

How cool that you did this with ovals! I immediately recognized the sketch and would love to make a waterfall card, even just with squares. LOL Fabulous! xxD

Wendy said...

Awesome card Kapree. I have never seen one that cascades like that. Great job creating the many layers. Love your stamps!

Matney said...

Cool card and diggin' the ovals. Love the images you chose and yes that toy solider is awesoome!

Unknown said...

This is so cool, I've never seen one like this before! And awesome use of the sketches!