Saturday, August 24, 2013

Roller Derby challenge

ok so two awesome stamp companies came together to join forces for a challenge...and to top it off they both gave a freebie...how freakin sweet is that? do these girls rock or what?!?

I of course am talking about The Stamping Chef and Simply Betty Stamps...they are having a little challenge...a roller derby type challenge :) so I made some creations (digital of course because that is my fave right now)

 



kinda cool huh? a bit bright for me but eh there are skulls so I'm happy :)
I colored them both in GIMP and added everything with My Memories Suite the papers came from Summer Driggs and both the sketches are from challenge blogs!

wahoo may the best team win! oh hey wait speaking of The Stamping Chef...they are also a sponsor over at my Musically Challenged blog, so if you want a chance at winning some images and have fun while doing it...click here or on the sidebar :)

I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:


4 comments:

Imke said...

The bright colors looks fabulous !

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} - From the Heart Stamps

Faith S. said...

Love the fun colors and all digital elements!

alethea said...

Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us at SALS! HUgsxx

Unknown said...

Great creations! I love the bright colours you've used!

Thank you for joining the challenge at Seems A Little Sketchy!

Sheena
xxx