Saturday, August 31, 2013

Faster

today is the start of a new challenge over at Musically Challenged!!! wahoo!!! and we have an awesome sponsor! here is my card
yay the sponsor is Kenny K...I got to play with Pitstop Penny and she was so much fun to color up! I colored her up with my pencils, then I painted up some papers in purples and blacks. Put it all on some green paper...used my flag stamp from bombshell stamps...printed out a quote from the song (that I thought had an awesome double meaning) ;) put it all together and there I have it....I may add some liquid glass to the flags...but I put it together late last night and was to tired to have a steady hand.

I hope you like it and come check out what the other girls creations...super cool if I do say so myself!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sweet sketch wednesday-

8 comments:

Heide said...

What a fun card, love the stamped flags. Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

mulberry station said...

Your flags are a great additon to your card. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

Great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Kathie said...

Hi KC I do love your racing chick. Great colours and those flags work perfectly with this image. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Linda Anderson said...

A fabulous card indeed. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Sharon Basel said...

Fantastic card! I love that you used the racing flag stamp for the detail in the sketch. Clever. Thanks for joining us at SSW!
Sharon

Joanna M. said...

Love those flags! Fantastically paired with your main image! Thanks for joining in the fun over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.
~Jo, SSW-DT

Matney said...

Is that J Lo? hahaaa, great card Kapree and may have to try this one this month.