Monday, August 19, 2013

Chromatic Angel

guess what guys? I got asked to be the guest designer for Chromatic Craze!!! wahoo!!! incase you don't know about it its a new challenge blog with a color challenge each month and its super fun I'm so glad I got asked! 

ok so here are the colors to work with 

 and here is my piece 
 

isn't she sexy? she is a goth fairy from Smeared Ink that I colored up in GIMP and then combined with My Memories Suite. the papers are from Summer Driggs and I just picked the colors right out of the diamonds for my girl's outfit (so I know they match) :)

alrighty so go over and check out this challenge...its so fun, and there is so much inspiration! good luck!

2 comments:

Laura B said...

Your digital card is awesome! Thank you so much for being our guest this month!:)

Alison said...

Fabulous job! What a great image! Thanks for being a GDT this month!