Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stamp Insanity Stars and Stripes

Guess what?!?! I got a house!!!! YAY somewhere to take my baby home to where she'll have her own room! I'm so glad to be out of this tiny apt! my only problem is all my craft stuff got boxed up....so I'll be doing allot of digital cards for a while...hopefully not to long...physically crafting is my therapy:)

This week over at the Stamp Insanity there is a new challenge "Stars and Stripes"
I thought it was very interesting to see everyone's different spins on such a simple subject....I took the patriotic road on this one and made a digi card.

here is Jozette all ready for fireworks...the embellishments and papers came from computerscrapbooks.com.

check out what everyone else has done with this challenge...and notice we have new members :)

Ward 2:
forSpecTextBoxBigSammi forSpecTextBoxBig Erica forSpecTextBoxBigTanya
forSpecTextBoxBigKelli forSpecTextBoxBig Alison forSpecTextBoxBigKapree

No comments: