Friday, June 17, 2011

so good being bad

today I have a digital card to share with you....


I used the images from Femdom from Smeared Ink and I used all distressed papers so I could enter it into the HDH Kuriously Korroded with Kenny K challenge...the image and the words are inspired by the Rihanna S&M the Rock N Rolla challenge with Smeared and Smudged this month...not sure why I did it monochromatic...I guess it just looked better that way :)....be sure to enter these challenges for yourself to win some cool prizes!

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Great card! HeeHee! This is my fave image from Femdom! Great border and love the addition of "censored". Thanks for joining our Kuriously Korroded Challenge at HDH this week. xxD

I Don't Do Straight said...

I love this image (just bought it)and it fits sooo well with the Rhianna song. FAB card! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Fiona. x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Great work, and CLEARLY it's monochrome because you were so inspired by my GDT challenge at S&S :P :P :P
This is seriously wonderful, thanks for playing along with us at HDH this week :D

KC said...

I thought about that susan but I want to make something special for your challenge :)