Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stamp Insanity anything goes

Welcome to another fab StampInsanity challenge day! and today...super easy....ANYTHING GOES! I love these...I get so creative...sometimes...other times it stumps me...

here is my offering for today....


I used my left over sculpture paper I made that Terra showed us in the Smeared and Smudged forum (mixed media art class #1) ...I colored my image mostly black and white...just little bits of green...then added my flowers (painted one black and green) and topped them off with a skully from creepy glowbugg's etsy shop...(lil hint...creepy glow is a sponsor this month at smeared and smudged)

I really like the way this turned out! it was my first time using this image and I'm glad it turned out so cool...better than what I had in my head :)

I would like to enter this in the desert island crafts challenge, these are the 3 things I used
something recycled
pull out your scraps
hand made embellishment

now be sure to see what the other groovy gurlz have created...

No comments: