Monday, September 20, 2010

Una

over at Whimsical Ink there is a trinity challenge and it is Make a card using these things:
2 patterned papers, 2 flowers, 1 stamped image or more
I put my new Una stamp on some black and white patterned paper and stuck some other paper coming out the top then I made these ribbon roses for the bottom corner...I love how it turned out...and I love my new stamp...I got her for winning a past challenge...isn't she awesome!?!, so you gotta go over and check this company out I just love their stuff!! I am also entering her into the Oh Alice challenge this week, since she is a mermaid and the challenge is Use CROWNS and/or MYTHICAL Creatures on your card

2 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I LOVE this Kapree! LOVE it! She looks AMAZING in red and black. Fabulous coloring, fabulous card!!!

Lynne Phelps said...

What, mermaids aren't real? Just kidding! Wonderful card, beautifully colored, and I love the torn paper behind. Thanks for playing along with Oh, Alice!