Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Simply Betty Halloween

over at the Simply Betty Stamps blog there is a fantastic hop and a challenge...and as you can tell I love myself a challenge...so the challenge was to create a Halloween themed item using a SBS that is NOT Halloween and make it Halloween....so I took Betty and stuck her on this Tri-Shutter card (my first) and gave her a Halloween mask...it moves and is so fun....her pooch even dressed up! I love it and may just keep it up all year round!
oh ya I almost forgot the inside panel says Trick or Treat...the skull stamps and background paper is CTMH thriller stamp of the month....are in the right panel of my blog.
speaking of blog hops...be sure to check back tomorrow for a S&S blog hop...

6 comments:

Doodlecraft said...

Wow--what a fun card! Love the moving parts and the fancy shutter card! Great job, good luck on the challenge!

KanataNewf said...

ack! So creative! Love the movable skull mask.

Graphicat said...

AWESOME!! I love that her mask moves in front of her face and away! Just FABO!!! Im so glad you could join in our challenge!! Good luck!
Cheers
Cheri (from Simply Betty Challenges, hope you can join us there TOMORROW!!!)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So creative Kapree!! Way to go!!

Thanks for joining us at SBS!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Nicole Wright Designs said...

So smart with the Skull and I love shutter cards! Thanks for playing with the SBS Gurlz!

~Lady B~ said...

This is too kewl! I love the moving mask! Very clever! The colors you used really set the Halloween mood and your coloring of Betty is just amazing! Great job, Kapree!