Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Tribute to Gary Oldman

I would just like to make a quick post about an amazing actor! His name is Gary Oldman and he is so wonderful (there is something really cute about him too...) I just watched The Book of Eli and can I tell you how good that movie is? OMG I loved it! So worth the purchase! Gary is in this movie and he did such an amazing job (as he does in every movie) but you wouldn’t really recognize him…although you have probably seen him in many movies…he can just transform so well not only his looks but his acting…he just gets so into it! Here are some pics I found on the web from some great movies… you’ll see what I mean… This is him in the book of Eli

Buford Dill (Nobody's Baby) & Mason Verger (Hannibal)


Sirius Black (Harry Potter) & Sid Vicious (Sid and Nancy)

Stansfield (The Professional) & Zorg (The Fifth Element)


Lee Harvey Oswald (JFK) & Ludwig Van Beethoven (Immortal Beloved)

Jim Gordon (Batman) & Drexl Spivey (True Romance)

And the ever so wonderful Dracula! by far his best!!!

*-*-*-*-*-**I love this movie**-*-*-*-*-*

1 comment:

Annette Bowes said...

Extremely talented actor, thanks for the reminders. Just popping by to say high, thank you for placing my candy in your sidebar. You just need to pop back and leave a comment on the candy post as your entry, take careX:)