Monday, July 26, 2010

Bombshell Stamps

ok I have to talk about this really cool stamp company I found! its called Bombshell Stamps! and they have the cutest images! I was lucky enough to win this Mermaid Anchor stamp from the Smeared and Smudged, and because I'm so lucky I won the Bombshell June prize also!! so I have all sorts of new stuff to work with... and I will trust me...oh so cute!!
so here is my first Bombshell creation...I got the sketch from their July sketch challenge...I colored her with this watercolor technique I saw somewhere...sorry I don't remember where but what you do is rub your ink pad on some wax paper and spray it with water then paint your image...super easy and made it so cute! I put the sparkles on her tail for just an extra touch...I hope it all comes across in the picture well because it is so cool in person!
Thank you Smeared and Smudged!!!!

No comments: