Friday, July 9, 2010

New cards

I made this one for the Burtonesque Doll's challenge
the challenge was to add a Burton Boy to your project...so I chose Zero (the nightmare before Christmas) his lil nose is even red:)...before he died of course...or I guess it could be Scraps (corpse bride) before he died. either way the puppies seem to always be my favorite!
I also got the sketch from Skipping Stones Design.
the second card I'm entering into the Oh, Alice challenge...the challenge was to use Red, White and Blue. so this is what I did and I absolutely love it!
I got the dog stamp at Close To My Heart (links on the sidebar) and the cowboys are from Stamp it crazy.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

ohhhh what a darling card KC...I lvoe how you made it look like a window and the puppy is looking out...and your quote is perfect....thanks for joining us at TBD this week...

Hugs
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Love the swirls in the background and the flowers! Thanks for playing along at Skipping Stones Design!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Wonderful card and great take on the sketch this week! Thanks for playing with Skipping Stones Design!