Saturday, July 1, 2017

Smeared Ink Reunion Blog Hop

I'm so excited to be a part of this blog hop, getting back together with old friends just like when I was pregnant the first time :) this is such an amazing group of artists and I'm not just saying that I really do love them, I have been inspired by them and they have been there for me for all my hard times! I got some amazing gifts for my first baby, some from across the pond (my kids have an aunt that is a dragon...you should be jealous) even just the hand made cards were enough to make me feel special and loved, and then not to mention these girls being there for me when my mother inlaw and best friend died, just wow I love these guys! but you probably aren't here to hear me reminisce about the good old days...so lets get on with the hop.

So like I said I'm pregnant again (32 weeks today) so I made some baby stuff...again :) 
So I used one of my all time favorite stamp sets Grumpies and lil grumpies and then me and my kid's favorite stamp Stumpy (I have a key-chain with this lil guy on it...my kids call it an owl) and I have made this little outfit for my new addition and then I made some shoes to match (the onsie/vest I purchased, the slippers/shoes I made) 

I just stamped him on there with some stayzon ink...I made some clothes the same way for my now 5yr old and they still look good so I know it works :)

I also was playing around and stamped on a bib with the candy is dandy set...can't read it very well but it says sweet nightmare...lol this I stamped with acrylic paint.


here are past things I made for my other babies (they are now 5 and 3!!!)


thanks for stopping by...have fun on the rest of the hop!


Val
Ike

9 comments:

Monique's art said...

Lol your kiddies get to wear cool stuff love it

Monique's art said...

Lol your kiddies get to wear cool stuff love it

My Side of Oz said...

Sorry for all your tragedies sweetie! So awesomely brave of you to participate! Hugs and light xx

valscraftings said...

Love your stamping on the baby things!

Julia said...

Congrats one the new addition to the family! That's going to be a very fashionista baby!
Love all the pieces.
Hugs,
Julia

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Congrats on your upcoming addition to your family, your kids are the coolest in town! I want those slippers, so darn cute! Happy SI Reunion day😜

ike said...

How amazing and what a super cool idea. The little shoes are adorable. It's fantastic that the older ones are still absolutely perfect :-D
Sorry to hear about your bad times but I hope now that you have much more joy in your life xxxxxxxx

KristyLee said...

I just love all your stamping on baby items! The shoes you sewed are too cute! Great job Kapree!

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! Memories galore! LOVE your baby duds and a huge congrats on the new one coming along. xxD