Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sorry

Sorry no post yesterday, I thought I'd be able to do this, but with my husband getting a new job, a misscarriage, and the death of my step father I'm just really struggling getting my shit together.
Thanks to everyone who commented, I hope I inspired you or tought you something new.
I did a botique this last weekend and so I have some parties still open if you want more info, or to place an order please let me know.
Moji is a new fragrance device that is blue tooth compatible brand new and super cool, and then I'm still selling awesome usborne books I love them and think they are making my kids super smart.
Follow my Facebook pages and be sure to ask if you have any questions :)
Kapree's moji FB
Kapree's usbourne FB

Thank you and much love! Happy Halloween!!!

5 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

Best wishes to you.
Sometimes life gets in the way of
what we want to do - just go with
the flow and take it easy.
Hugs

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

So sorry to hear about everything! I hope things will look better & brighter from this day forth! Big hugs Kapree!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I am so sorry for your loss both of them. sending you love sweetheart.

Susan Renshaw said...

Sorry to hear about all your problems...sending you warm thoughts!
Susan
Competition on my blog tomorrow…
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Amanda Phillips said...

Sorry to read this, Sending you warm wishes and good thoughts.