Saturday, May 10, 2014

my eyes adored you!

today I have a Smeared Ink ATC to share with you

I used Anita from the Chicks Dig Guns digi set (one of my faves), and I colored her up with pencils then added her to my Gelli plate background, I used lyrics for the song "My Eyes Adored You" by Frankie Valli and some eyeball stamps here and there.

this was made for a swap at Smeared and Smudged, we swap every month and anyone can join!

I would like to enter my ATC in the following challenges:
Crafting at the weekend- anything goes
Simply Create Too- anything but a card

4 comments:

Happycrafter Shell said...

What a fab ATC, I am loving the background you have created.

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

Susan Salyer said...

Your ACT is wonderful Kapree. I love that image. How is the baby? How are you?
love and hugs
susan s

Matney said...

Ack. Got to get back into the swing of ATC things =). Love that gp background and awesome job on Anita's.