Saturday, March 1, 2014

you, my brown-eyed girl

today is the begining of a new challenge over at Musically Challenged! our sponsor is The Stamping Chef (love her sassy sexy images!) and the theme is "songs with color in the title" so I had to go with one of my faves Brown-Eyed Girl
the image is called SmexySasha and I colored her up in GIMP, and then I went to one of my fave challenges Chromatic Craze (sadly this is their last challenge) and used their color scheme for further inspiration...oh and then I went to Sketch N Stash and used their sketch (flipped) I added a super cute flower with a spider on it and then made the banner...I really like how this turned out I think its awesome!

3 comments:

Laura B said...

Awesome work! Thank you for playing along with us for our last challenge at Chromatic Craze!:)

Julie said...

Super cute card - lovely deep colours! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

Amanda said...

Hi, Love the dark/ gothic look to this. Thankyou for sharing with us at TSC. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Amanda (DT)