Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cottage where I lie

wow I can't believe it has been 9 months! I go in for my c-section on Monday morning...what a crazy ride it has been...I can't wait to see my lil man!
I have been trying to make a few projects and have them auto post for after I have my baby and can't get around so we'll see how it all works out! but until then here is a little project I made using a color challenge...kinda springy and colorful but I'm so excited for warm weather!
ya its all digi...I cleaned up my crafty stuff and didn't want to get it out or make a mess until my mother leaves (she thinks I'm a big mess anyways...but oh well)
the image and senti are both from Smeared Ink!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sketch N Stash- I flipped the sketch, and I used papers from my horded stash.
Eureka Stamps- color challenge

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great card! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash, Juliex

Unknown said...

Great card!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka!