Monday, November 4, 2013

Fire and Ice

Its time for another fortnight challenge with Smudgy Antics!  The theme for this challenge is:

 
So I created a hi-bred piece...
 
I took the Within digi image from Smeared Ink and colored it half fire half ice (this was fun and I love when ideas work) then I put it on a piece of chip board that I had painted and stamped and then sprinkled embossing powder and glitter on...the ice side has snow flakes and swirls, and the fire side has barbed wire and chicken wire and other grungy hot things. then I put on my image, took a pic then went to my computer and added some lyrics from Pat Bennitar's Fire and Ice (mostly because I had that song in my head the whole time I was creating) and there I have it...love how it turned out!
 
be sure to stop by the challenge blog and see what the other ladies have created and then create your own piece! can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

1 comment:

Matney said...

What amazing ideas and work you put into this piece. Love the details to make each side its own. Image is beautiful over that awesome background.