Monday, July 15, 2013

were all mad

I had a great crafty weekend!
here is an ATC I made for the Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge "down the rabbit hole"
isn't she rad?!? she is from Smeared Ink's wonderland digi set...I fussy cut her out and put her on an ATC background I made then stamped out the words and went around them with neon orange paint...why orange you ask...well because it was new and cool and I'm...MAD :D

I would also like to enter my ATC in the following challenges: 
Created with love: anything goes
House of Gilli: bright colors/ANG
the Crafter's Cafe- anything goes

5 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Totally fabulous - love the image and the background! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

craftin-dawn said...

Great card! Great background too! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
DawnD

Chris Hanselman said...

Interesting image. Love the background. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

~~Chris

Sharon said...

Great ATC! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!

Shirley said...

Great ATC. Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafter's Café!