Tuesday, July 30, 2013

walking on air fussy cut

sorry this is so late...ugh it has been a hell of a week...there has been some good with the bad but all is well now.

anyways...I missed posting yesterday about my Smudgy Antics peice so here it is today...the challenge this fortnight is fussy cut...and here is my peice
 I combined it with the Rock N Rolla challenge this month which was a music video by Kerli - Walking on air...and it has her in a ballet outfit...well two...she wears a white one and a black one...and its just so cool...there are also blue butterflies flying around in one scene. so I took my Smeared Ink dead dancers and colored them up (one white one black) (I tried to match her outfits in the video) then I fussy cut them out and then I got started on making my tags...I used embossing powders...clear on the white one and some multi colored cool ones I got from a friend's de-stash sale a while back but never used until now (thanks Terra) with the white one I went over it with some light greens and blue inks then I made some flowers out of book paper, petals and my butterflies, made the butterflies blue and added glitter to the flowers....I added a ribbon to them and wanted them to be tied together so this is how it ended up....super fun to do!

ok thats enough talking...go check out what the other DT members have made for your eyeballs to see and then enter this super SUPER simple challenge for yourself!

have a great week.

I would like to enter this hanging in the following challenges:

No comments: