Thursday, April 4, 2013

Nothings

here is a card I made for the Smeared Ink FB challenge: Distress it

the image is from Barbara Jensen, I just got her and I got the perfect idea to use her the other day when someone was talking nasty about the Smeared Ink company and friends, she called us a bunch of nothings and told us to go play with our bloody brains...so this is for her! :)

I colored her with pencils and made the flower...the brain is from Creepy Glow's etsy shop...the background paper is painted...well and a lil scrap I had in my stash...
I followed a sketch from Graphicat (#16) and I'd like to enter this in their current challenge...thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Regan said...

Humanity can be so disappointing sometimes! :( I'm sorry you had to deal with that, but love the way you chose to respond! Very creative! lol Thanks for joining us at Graphicat Sketches!
{hugs}
Regan