Thursday, April 11, 2013

dirtbike racer

I have another card to share with you using the same image...she's just so cool!

this was a birthday card for my lil brother...he races dirtbikes and has a Kawasaki so he is all about the green! oh and his number is 44...the image is from Barbara Jensen, I painted the background and diecut the numbers then added some bling I colored my girl up with pencils and typed the senti "if you come between me and the finish line, there will be blood"...the inside says "and dirtbikes don't bleed"  I found it somewhere online...I thought it was perfect! my lil brother is the best! I love him so much...happy birthday booger! I hope your having fun at supercross!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
http://www.onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/ - anything goes

3 comments:

SanDee1899 said...

Indeed this is a fab Stamp - where did you got them from?
*lol
SanDee

Josephine said...

Fabulous card!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Unknown said...

Love your card!!! Thanks a lot for playing along at One Stitch At A Time! Good luck!! I hope I see you again for our next challenge!!

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT