Sunday, May 27, 2012

new Challengeat the game

there is a new challenge over at the game!
the challenge this time is called "Jacks are better"
"In Playing cards especially poker, "Jacks are Better" to open. So this challenge is for us to show us  your creations using your JACK... a Face Card Jack...or an image of a face card Jack."

here is my creation
I have created an ATC out of a jack playing card
I used alcohol inks in green and yellow, then wen around the edge of the card in black and put green glitter around the jack's lil border, then I stamped my senti (on another card like a 4 or something with allot of space) then cut that out, added black to the edges, and glitter...glued it all together and there I have it!
please come and play along with us! here is the link oh and don't forget we welcome all works of art we don't turn anyone away (this is why we have an adult content warning)
be sure to check out my other fab DT buddies jacks!

No comments: