Sunday, January 22, 2012

BFF Betty

I made this card the other day and I just love how it turned out!
this was the first time I have ever used white hair...well kinda bluish-white, and that is my first bow like that...and you will be seeing them more often I love them! I used my everyday Teen scene simply Betty stamp and I think this may be one of my faves! the "best friends" stamp came from CTMH...I was sure to use a Betty so I could enter it into the Simply Betty challenge.
I also followed the sketch from Critter Sketches this week.

Edit: I'm so sorry I forgot to mention where my coloring inspiration came from...on the Simply Betty DT there is so much inspiration...I have a huge folder on my desktop of coloring ideas, and this one came from Lelia...her blog is full of inspiration, be sure to take a look...again I'm sorry Lelia I wasn't meaning to just steal ideas and run, I fully intended on giving you credit!

6 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

Totally ROCKIN'!!!! Those colors and the whole theme are awesome!!!

Thank you for joining us for our Betty Challenge!

Betty

Lelia Pierce said...

This is totally awesome! I love the white hair...I made one that looked very similar to this one! Great minds, eh? Thanks so much for playing along with Simply B Stamps!

XXX

Lelia Pierce said...

LOL! I had no idea you had even seen my card, but thanks so much for giving me a shout out! MWAH!

XXX

PS Your baby shower diaper bassinets are ADORABLE!

Laura B said...

Awesome card!:)

Crystal said...

What a fun card & I love that image! Great take on our sketch too! Thanks for joining us this week over at Critter Sketch this week :)

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is fabulous and I love the zebra print decorative paper!! Thanks for playing along in the Simply B Challenge! :D