Friday, October 28, 2011

a little bit batty

if you are reading this...I have had my baby!!!!! :) :)

Today is day 28 of Smeared and Smudged's 31 days of Halloween....ooohhh its so close!
being that today is Friday its also Smeared Ink day :) so I have a Batty digi card to share with you.
I used one of the lil bats from "a little bit batty" digi set...I also used that for my senti...it just fit :)
the papers came from Summer Driggs and the charm came from Lizquis

I used the sketch from CPS Card Sketches

I sure hope you have been enjoying this hop...as always the wicked bloggers are on my sidebar...see ya'll tomorrow :)

11 comments:

ike said...

Totally FABULOUS - love this. Hope you are all doing well ? xxxxxx

DonnaMundinger said...

I love everything about this. The sketch, the papers, the image and that FABULOUS charm! xxD

Unknown said...

Love your card the bat is awesome
Luv Jane xxx

Sugar said...

yay! I can't wait to see her!!
awesome bats!

Monique's art said...

fabulous card, love the bat background paper and the charm

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

This is marvelous!!! I love it and you are getting so awesome with the digital creating!!!!

Sharon Sahl said...

Wonderful! I'm nuts about the colors(s) in your background papers!! Pretty charm too.

KristyLee said...

I do hope you and baby are doing grate!
This is a wonderful bat card and I totally dig that charm!
Love your batty BG papers! Super LO too! Love it!
Peace,
KristyLee

Susan said...

wonderful L/O and color theme :)
Great digi card!
Susan

Steph said...

AWW cute card, he actually looks like he's smiling here. Love the sentiment and that charm is awesome.

I Don't Do Straight said...

This is FAB Kapree! the colours and the image work so well together, just great!